How can you Transfer Norton Licence from one device to another device?
How to Transfer Norton Security from one Account to another?
There are some subscribers who install the Norton Security on the device which they don’t usually use instead of installing it on the device they use most of the time. In that situation, Norton is having the feature which helps in transferring the subscription to another device.
Note: If you have purchased the Norton Security or Norton Utilities either from Retail Store or Online then this is possible or valid.
You can transfer the Norton subscription bu following this steps:
- Login to the Norton Account by going to Norton.com/setup.
- Just go to the Devices Menu by logging into your existing account and check you must see your current Computer/Laptop/Mobile over there.
- Just remove the device which is already there or removes your existing device if any.
- Click Manage License in the next step.
- Just Remove Norton which already exists there.
- Click Next for Removing it. And on the confirmation window just click Yes for the confirmation.
- Now just Install the fresh Norton on the new device where you have to install the Norton Security Program.
- Click Install Now button over there.
- Just follow all the on-screen instruction which you going to prompt on the screen. Then the software will start downloading. Just run the (.exe or .dmg file) and follow the on-screen instruction and if it will ask you to log in into the account then just sign in with the existing Norton Account.
- You may also visit Norton.com/setup for installation.
- Congratulation you got the Norton Security installed now.
Note: If you face any issue while following the above steps for transferring Norton Security then feel free to contact us either by calling our Tollfree number or you can chat with us online as we are available 24*7 for the assistance.