Need help with Norton Setup or Installation ? please call the support helpline toll free numbers below:
Note: To get online help in the activation or installation of product, you can start an online live chat or can call our toll free helpline number 1-844-584-0060. But at present, our toll free helpline is available only in some countries and they are Canada, USA, UK and Australia.
What is Product Key?
A Norton Product Key is simply a set of 25 alphanumeric characters. It is an encryption code to identify you as the authentic buyer of the Norton Antivirus Subscription. The product key is unique to every purchase and identifies your product license. To find the product key, open the packing and take out the card. You will see it in the back. If you purchased the Norton subscription online you must have received the key in your email.
A Norton product key is a unique set 25 alphanumeric codes. It is a code encrypted to identify that whether you are the genuine user of the Norton Antivirus Subscription or not. This product key identifies the users’ product license, thus unique for every buyer. The product key is written on the back side of the card, to get it open the package and look at the back.
Visit the official website www.norton.com/setup if you wish to setup your retail card.
Our company offer service for different products of Norton comprises of Norton Security Deluxe, Norton Security Standard, Norton Security Premium.
Steps to use Norton Product:
Step 1: Uninstall the already installed Security Software
Windows OS users – Left Click on Start Button > Control Panel > Uninstall Program (Vista) / Add or Remove Programs (XP) / Programs and Features (Win 7, 8, 8.1, 10) > Click on pre-installed security software > Remove / Uninstall > Finish Uninstall > Restart Computer
Mac OS X users–Delete option in Launchpad / Remove app via Uninstall
Step 2: Installation of Norton Internet Security
Visit https://norton.com/setup, Sign in using Email and Password (if you already have an account), but if not, then firstly Sign up, then Sign in.
- If the user is logging in for the first then, then prompted Install on This Device / Install on another Device, If you already have an account > Select Install on this Device > then hit on Agree & Download.
- The above pop up, can be revisited and downloaded from the Devices Tab / Home Tab / Services Tab, if it is closed.
- Downloader Program of Norton is downloaded now > so, Run the Program to start download and installation > Follow the Instructions as they come in front of you > the product will be installed and activated, once it is done.
Step 3: Retrieve the product key for product activation
- Usually, the product is not activated automatically and will require a retrieval of the product key; therefore, this is an optional step.
- Sign in to Norton Account > Visit Devices / Services Tab > Copy Product Key
Some Additional Installation Require Before Activation (Optional Step)
Visit http://www.norton.com/latestns and download Norton Security Software (Standard and Deluxe) > Visit http://www.norton.com/latestnsbu and download Norton Security with backup Software (Premium) > Download the file > start the installation > click and read User License Agreement > Click on Agree & Install NS / NS with Backup > Activate Using product key
Install on another Devices
Sign in to the Management console at https://manage.norton.com > above the Download Button on Home page find “Do you want to add more devices” > Click Button > Click on Install on another Device tab > follow instructions as they come in front of you.
If you want to Setup your Norton Retail Card then please follow the below web address as per of your product version
Why and How Norton is useful to protect your systems from Internet threats?
Norton cards are best known security software for having the complete set of features to protect your digital presence and computing devices by easily removing or eliminating all the Trojans/viruses and other destructive software problems from your system and also provide stability to your system, increase the speed with inbuilt PC optimization tool. Visit official website www.norton.com/setup to activate your Norton Security product online or initial setup of Norton retail card.
Some requirements for having Support for Norton.com/setup Products
- Latest updates for your operating system must be already installed
- Minimum system requirements must be met by computer
- Any conflicting program should not be installed in our system
- In the temporary folder of your system, there must be no junk files present
- A valid subscription of your Norton, must be available
Utilizing our Experts Online Help to Setup and Install your Norton Security
- Our Experts will guide you to the installation process of your Norton Retail Card
- They will check your system’s compatibility with the Norton subscription that you had purchased
- They will help you to create a new Norton account or to login your account if you already have the one.
- If you are facing problems with installation, experts will Diagnose and Troubleshoot them
- Help you to remove the conflicting program, if any present in your system
- Moreover, help to install latest Windows OS updates to avoid problems such as “Incomplete Norton Installation”.
Setup and Installation help on PC Software and security products
Need help with Norton.com/setup, Mcafee.com/Activate, AVG Retail Registration or Microsoft Office Setup ? We also provide help and support for Activation and Installation of all type of PC software. Kindly contact us more about those product help and support online.